!!!Here we are hiking in our back yard. They acted like they were explorers and were excited to discover new things. Kyler even found a frog and played with it. It kept jumping out of his hands and he would chase it down again.

Our driveway is always covered in their lovely "artwork". I don't know what I would do without paints, chalk, crayons, etc. Our kids love it!!
Kyler was spiderman for Halloween. He runs around the house shooting spiderwebs and jumping off the couch or coffee table. He probably hears "no jumping off the furniture 50 times a day". Maybe karate lessons or tumbling should be on our list for next summer.
Yes, Macy thinks she is Tinkerbell and yes she thinks she can fly! She puts her costume on and she is instantly transformed. She "flies" and twirls around the house.
While Ben was away on business in California, we played. The kids loved taking a huge bubble bath in our tub. I think there was a foot of bubbles, but they had a lot of fun.
Taking advantage of the free day at Glen Oak Zoo. I think the animals were stuffed with leaves by the time we left. Apparently the animals looked hungry to Kyler and Macy.
Are Christmas pictures really worth it?
At the end of the day on a stoller ride...Peace and quiet!!!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment